Posts Tagged ‘HCC Pool’
The long awaited “shotcrete” process, the spraying of concrete over the steel shell, occurred this past Thursday (6/1), Friday (6/2) and Saturday (6/3). Over the three days, a parade of cement trucks (I believe the final number was 26!) kept the flow of concrete spraying until the job was completed. After sitting for several days, the wooden batter boards and stakes, which formed the perimeter of the pool, are scheduled to be removed Tuesday (6/6). Weather permitting… the installation of coping is scheduled to begin on Wednesday (6/7). We will be back with an upper pool makeover update at the end of the week.
While the weather wasn’t the greatest, the lower pool opened on Saturday (6/3) alongside the annual Chicken Bar-B-Que. The pool was also open for business on Sunday (6/4).
The lower pool will reopen for the season on Saturday, June 10th.
Due to the ongoing construction of the upper pool, please note the following changes:
- The ticket booth will be relocated to the manager’s office.
- Entrance to the pool complex will be via the gate next to the manager’s office.
- Bathhouse entrance will be via the doors on the parking lot side.
- Entrance to the lower pool will be via the gate in the play yard.
- The First Aid Room will be relocated to the manager’s office.
Planning an upcoming event…Contact us at HCC for Uncle Norm’s Pavilion or the Scout Cabin for rental availability and fees. PHONE: 215-256-9315
Last year Uncle Norm’s Pavilion and the Scout Cabin was part of a very special wedding and many other local organizations use the facilities for all size events!