Today: September 18, 2018

SWIMMING POOL REGISTRATION

Click the button below to complete registration for the Harleysville Community Center Swimming Pool.

March 20, 2012 @ 3:35 pm
posted by admin

Planning an upcoming event…Contact us at HCC for Uncle Norm’s Pavilion or the Scout Cabin for rental availability and fees. PHONE: 215-256-9315

Last year Uncle Norm’s Pavilion and the Scout Cabin was part of a very special wedding and many other local organizations use the facilities for all size events!

7 Responses to “UNCLE NORM’S PAVILION & SCOUT CABIN FACILITY RENTAL – Schedule your next event at the HCC”

1. Anthony Hunsinger says:

I am a local Boy Scout who is currently working on my Eagle Scout Project. My project may require the temporary use of some of the HCC’s parking lot. I have contacted someone who is connected with the HCC, but I wanted to make sure I got a response.

• admin says:

Hello Anthony,
      My name is George Nolte and I am with the HCC Board. I wanted to followup and make sure you have received a response from an HCC Board member regarding your project. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way regarding this project.
      Thank you.

2. Brenna Dunn says:

How much would it be to rent the pavilion for an afternoon to host a small department picnic?

• admin says:

Brenna,
      Thank you for your interest in renting the Uncle Norm’s Pavilion. The rental fee for 4 hours is $50.
      Please let us know what date you would be looking to reserve the pavilion and we can check the schedule for availability.
      Thanks again.

3. PATTI GOLLA says:

I qould like to inquire about renting Uncle Norms pavilion in July 2014. I could come by soon to take a look. Can you tell me what dates are available??

• admin says:

There are many dates available to rent Uncle Norm’s Pavilion in July. Please let us know what dates you are considering and we can let you know if it is available.
      Pavilion rental is $50 for 4 hours.
      Thank you for your interest in renting the Pavilion.

4. Hello I am interested in renting the Pavillion on Sunday, August 24th. Please let me know if it’s available and the exact address.